Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Considering New Idea Magazine, read by over 1.5 million Australian women, judged that Schapelle Corby was much more important than Julia Gillard this week, do you think Julia might want to answer these questions before Schapelle dies? Or is Schapelle being left to her fate, the same fate that befell Australian Protective Services Officer Gary Lee Rogers, when he tried to expose corruption? Dead from "Natural causes" with a knife in his back. Any honest appraisal of Schapelle's situation would (and will), expose the whole stinking can of worms - as well as expose the Macquarie Bank connection. Macquarie Bank own Sydney Airport. Their former director, Ian Robert Chalmers, was smuggling millions of dollars worth of cocaine through the place the SAME day Schapelle flew. He was involved with the SAME corrupt baggage handling crew that "Dealt" with Schapelle's bag. He's now serving 12 years - but how "Convenient" for him that EVERY frame of CCTV that Schapelle begged for "Vanished."
Monday, June 28, 2010
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Julia, just rang your office re these very important questions (considering this week's front page New Idea article), and your phone rang out TWICE. How in hell can you expect to be Prime Minister, when you can't even organise to get a phone answering system in place? What in hell is going on?
- You can post this link to your own personal Facebook page (and some of the groups you belong to as well), so your friends can check it out.
- You can post this link to any relevant email lists or forums you belong to, and/or email it on to your friends.
- You can copy this small poster, print it out, and put it up at work (or anywhere else suitable you can think of).
- You can write to your local newspaper.
- You can get a 100 business cards printed, keep some in your purse or wallet, and give them out friends when the subject comes up.
- If you've got Schapelle's book, give it to a friend to read - or buy some extra copies for birthday and/or Christmas presents. And if you've got friends or rellies overseas, sending a book to them (as a gift), via Amazon, is really easy and convenient.
- Design and wear your own Schapelle T-Shirt
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Friday, June 25, 2010
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
- No-one in Anna Bligh's office will return my calls.
- No policy officer in Anna Bligh's office will take my calls.
- Whenever I call Anna Bligh's office, no matter on what day, or at what time, there is never a policy officer "Available" to take my call.
- When I ask when it would be convenient to call back, in order to speak to a policy officer, no-one will ever give a time.
- I get treated like the "Mad" one, for asking perfectly sane questions, and spoken to (and treated with), utter contempt. Maybe they're all at the same tea party as Anna?
Monday, June 21, 2010
Sunday, June 20, 2010
NO search of Schapelle's home, NO investigation of her phone or banking records, NO interviews with family, friends or associates, NO airport cctv (every frame "Vanished"), NO luggage weights, or fingerprints/DNA from the drugs and/or the internal bag, requested from the Indonesians, by the Australian police.
Was it because the Queensland/Federal police knew Schapelle was innocent, and that the former Head of Internal Investigations, Ray Cooper (Federal Police), was right when he publicly accused his colleagues of drug smuggling, and using the luggage of innocent passengers to ferry drugs between domestic airports?